Friday, July 19, 2013

Summer Creations

Hi Nesters.  Are you enjoying your summer and scrapping summertime projects?  I'm sharing a couple of new summertime digi layouts and a card with you this week.

This is a digital layout that's based on a sketch by Susan Stringfellow and I created it for a challenge on another site.  I used Echo Park Today's Story digital patterned paper and elements.  My daughter took this Instagram photo and I just love it.  It's three of my six grandbabies, Alyssa, Asher and Ava.


I took this Instagram photo recently, of two of my grandbabies, Braden and Alyssa.  I created this layout from a sketch by Pagemaps.  I used digital patterned papers and elements by dmogstag_BeachParty.


This card isn't digital, but I did use Echo Park Sweet Girl patterned papers and elements.  Have I told you lately that I love Echo Park paper and digitals?  LOL  This card was created for another site and is based on a sketch by Jackie Edwards.  I loved the fact that it had lots and lots of yummy layers plus a banner!


Thanks for stopping by this week and be sure to come back on Monday for Dawn's post. 

Have a wonderful weekend!

~ Cheryl ~

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving all three of your projects!! You still need to teach me how to digital scrapbook! Your layouts are gorgeous! And I love, love, love all the beautiful layers of your card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of cute, cute projects, Cheryl!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik