Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Back to School Already?

Happy August, Nesters!  I've got a quick post today; I'm finishing up the summer semester at work, prepping for my fall classes, and getting ready to start a new homeschool year.  August is a busy month here in south Georgia! In fact, the public schools start back tomorrow, but we'll begin next Monday.  (Is it just me, or does this seem so early to be going back to school?)

In the spirit of back-to-school, I want to share a cute set of free back-to-school printables from Paper Coterie.

photo courtesy of papercoterie.com
They actually have an entire pinterest board full of their free printables; this one + this one are on my to-print list.

If you're like me and wishing summer would last a little bit longer, you'll enjoy this set of free printable cards from Persnickety Prints:

photo courtesy of persnicketyprints.com

And lastly, I just recently stumbled upon these free printable coloring pages (ah, the magic of pinterest!).  I've already printed this one:

photo courtesy of triedandtrueblog.com
I actually made three copies in two different sizes.  I'm hoping one of them turns out well enough that I can frame it for my bedroom (fingers crossed!).

Have you seen any cute printables lately?  Please share a link in the comments here or on our Facebook page.  I'm slightly addicted to finding seasonal prints and cute sayings for the multitude of Ikea frames in my house.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik