Friday, August 2, 2013

Happy Friday!

I hope you're having a great Friday!  Today I'm sharing some new digital layouts with you.

I created this layout for a "Summertime Anything Goes" DT reveal.


Is there anything that screams "summer" more than kids in the pool?  I took these pictures of 4 of my grandkids and combined them with Echo Park "Splash" digital patterned papers and elements.  


Here's one more new digi layout that was created for another DT reveal.


This was created for a "Word Challenge" and the word was "Friend".  I used these Instagram pictures of my youngest and the two oldest grandkids. 

The digital collection is from Carta Bella Beach Ball and the sentiment is from The Scrapbook Place.  For more information you can read this post on my blog.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

~ Cheryl ~

1 comment:

  1. Very cool designs! I love the layers of blues in the first one!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik