Friday, August 23, 2013

Happy Friday!

How can it be Friday again?  I don't know about you ~ but this week has flown by for me.

I'm really enjoying documenting daily life.  When the "Project Life" and "Project 12" movements started, I wasn't too sure.  I think the theory behind these is to "just get some pictures on a page".  That's kind of something I tend to forget about doing.  After all, isn't that what scrapbooking is really all about?  That's the way we started ~ then it became all about "the page" (at least for me).  

Let me show you some digital pages that I've created this week.


I actually made a collage using Instagram prints for this layout.  I just LOVE how many pictures I was able to get on this layout!

I used Carta Bella Beach Ball digitals for this one.

These next two layouts are actually a double pager.  Here's the left side.


Here's the right side.


I named both of these "Watch Me!!" because that's all I hear whenever the grandkids are around.  Haha  

In the first layout, my grandson Jordan, wanted me to watch him clown around then he wanted me to watch him climb up the palm tree.

The bottom layout (the right side) is Alyssa, telling me to watch her swim.  I LOVE the last picture (in the right hand corner).  She's looking over her shoulder to make sure I'm watching.  Haha

I used Dmogstad Beach Party digitals for these two layouts.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

~ Cheryl ~


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous Project Life pages Cheryl! Love the "Watch Me" title!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik