Friday, August 9, 2013

It's Christmas in August

Happy Friday!  I can't believe how fast these weeks go!

It's Christmas in August!  I needed to make a holiday project for another design team so I chose Christmas.  I decided to play around with a possible Christmas postcard to use this year.  Here's one idea that I've come up with.


You might have seen this picture before ~ I used it on one of my Project Life pages.  I had all six of my grandkids together at my house and got a picture that I was really happy with.  In case I don't get another one, I thought this would be a cute picture to send out on a Christmas postcard.  I used a digital kit called "Aloha Santa" 

While I was at it, here's a layout I created, using the same photograph.


The reason I made both of these for the "Holiday Challenge" was because I didn't know which one I would end up using.  I used the first one, but this one would be cute printed out in a 6" x 6" format and made into a card.   I used Jenni Bowlin Vintage Christmas digitals for this one.  

Have you thought about what Christmas or holiday collection you're going to use this year?   I bought a whole kit of October Afternoon "Make it Merry" after Christmas last year with the intent of using it this year.  I also just got some of the My Mind's Eye Vintage Christmas goodies.  Of course, I have lots of other great odds and ends left over from other years.  After all, in my book, Christmas goodies never go out of style.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by.

~ Cheryl ~



1 comment:

 
Images by Freepik