Friday, August 30, 2013

More Spooky Stuff

Dawn's last post was about an awesome Halloween picture frame she made.  I've been making cards for one of my charities and thought I'd share some of them with you this week.

I also used October Afternoon's Witch Hazel for this first card.  The patterned papers, flags (Little Flyers) and embellishments are all from that collection.

The adorable masked cat was purchased from the Eureka Stamps store.


Here's a CAS card that I created.  The witch flying in front of the moon is from a piece of Witch Hazel paper.  The "Just Say Boo" sentiment is from Webster's Pages.  It was on a piece of patterned paper and I cut it up to get little squares.  The sentiment at the bottom is also from Webster's Pages.


This last card is a combination of products.  The patterned paper on the background is from Teresa Collins Masquerade Party.  The chipboard is from My Mind's Eye.


So, have any of you started your Halloween cards or other projects yet?  We'd love to see them on our Facebook page.

Thanks for coming by today and I'll be back next Friday.

~ Cheryl ~



2 comments:

 
Images by Freepik