Friday, August 16, 2013

Pool Fun

Hello Nesters and welcome to the weekend.  

It seems like my posts are getting later, doesn't it?  I've had a house full of kids for the last few days and have been a little busier than usual.  That hasn't stopped me from jumping on my computer at night and creating some digi layouts though.

The weather has cooperated with us and the kiddoes have had a wonderful time swimming.  Here are a couple of digital layouts that I've created of some of the fun they've had.


I have six grandchildren, ranging in ages from 16 down to 2.   Five of them (all siblings) live on the other side of the state and don't get over as much as we'd like.  Three of them have been here for the last few days and had a ball swimming every day with Asher.  (Asher lives just a few miles away so luckily I see him almost every day.) 
I decided to make a collage of some of the photographs I took and turn them into a layout.  I used Dmogstad Beach Party papers and elements.


Here's another layout of Alyssa, who's 7.  She just loves to have her picture taken.


I used Echo Park Splash patterned papers and elements.


As you can tell, a good time was had by all.  I'll have some more photos and layouts to share with you in coming posts. 

Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful weekend.

~ Cheryl ~


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik