Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A Winner and a Pinterest Challenge!

In my last post, I shared the layout I created from my stamp challenge to use three stamps on a project. Mandi joined in and shared a project as well!
She used three different stamps on her card from one set. The candle, part of the sentiment and the word Happy.
So Mandi, send me your address at mmrhoda@sbcglobal.net and I will get your stamps off to you! :)

I had a lot of fun challenging myself to use my stamps.
And as I was pinning a layout to Pinterest the other day, I realized that I have a lot of scrapbook inspiration on my boards!
What better challenge this week than to look to my Scrapbook Inspiration board for my next project.
Here is a link to my board if you want to get a peek at what I have pinned so far - Scrapbook Inspiration Board.
I am not sure which pin I am going to use yet, but I will be sure to share in the next week or two.

Are you on Pinterest? Do you pin a lot of scrapbook projects?
This week, I am challenging you to pick a project from either my board or one of your own to inspire you or even to scraplift!
Make sure to link up here or on the Facebook page if you do, so I can feature you. And I may just have another giveaway :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Mandi!!! Love your card!

    Yes, I'm on Pinterest ~ too much. LOL I get on there and can't get off. Help!! ROTF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pintrest is so dangerous, but I love the scrapbook inspiration there. great for when you get into a run :p

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik