Friday, September 13, 2013

Catching Up

I hope you have a great weekend planned.  Mine is going to be fairly quiet but sometimes that's a good thing.

I've been trying to catch up (and scrap) some of the many pictures that I've taken and received lately.  

This first layout is four of my six grandkids ~ Braden, Asher, Ava and Alyssa at Lake Okeechobee.   My daughter took this picture and I thought it was so cute and perfect with this Carta Bella Alphabet Junction digital collection.


This next layout is my youngest ~ Asher ~ getting his hair cut the other day.  I used the Echo Park "Scoot" digital kit.


Here's one more layout ~ it's Asher at our neighborhood park.  He's fascinated with this huge tic tac toe game.  I used Echo Park again ~ this time "Playground".


Well, that's just a drop in the "scrapping bucket" of how many pictures I have.   As well as my DSLR, I have a phone that takes amazing pictures and my daughter takes a lot of pictures too.  She sends me all the pictures she takes so I'll have them in my gallery.  It's easier to get to them when I get ready to start scrapping.

I'll see you again next Friday.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend.

~ Cheryl ~




1 comment:

 
Images by Freepik