Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Challenge on Hold...

due to a super busy weekend and then getting sick.
Last week I posted a challenge to try and use three or more stamps on a project.
And I obviously did not get to it.
Our weekend was just too busy, and now I am pretty sick.
Not sure if it's a cold or allergies, but I am a little frustrated by it.
So you have one more week to join in if you would like.
You can see the post Here!

On a positive note, I did get to see one of my favorite bands at a music festival (LouFest) held here.
Alabama Shakes was here, along with several other acts. Mike and I went both Saturday and Sunday night. We ended up seeing The National, Jim James, Alabama Shakes, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, and a little bit of the Killers. There were thousands and thousands of people there. Plus, being outdoors that much it's no wonder I am not feeling good. But it was fun and worth it. :)

I will have to do a scrapbook page about it. Maybe with stamps, don't you think? :)
See you next week!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you're sick, Mary Jo!! Feel better soon! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik