Friday, September 6, 2013

Scrap Your Passion

Cheryl here ~ I hope your weekend is off to a good start.

I thought I'd share a 2 page layout with you this week.  This is based on a sketch by Page Maps and was a challenge on one of my message boards this week.

The challenge was to scrap something you were passionate about.  I'm passionate about a few things, among them, my grandkids, photography and scrapbooking.  I decided to create a layout incorporating all three of these passions.

Here's what my 2 page layout looks like and if you'll click on this image, it will open up larger.  I'll post each page down below, too.  I used Bo Bunny Mama-Razzi digitals patterned paper and elements.



Here's the Pagemaps sketch:


Here's a bigger picture of the left side:


This is made up of some of the layouts I've done of the grandkids over the years.  It was really hard to choose just nine!  I'm going to make more pages like this because I just love how it turned out!

Here's a bigger picture of the right side:


Again, I used Bo Bunny Mama-Razzi.  I should have made my own title and called it "Cici-Razzi" (which is what the grandkids call me).  But I really wanted to use the title that came with the kit.  LOL  

What's your passion and are you scrapping it?

~ Cheryl ~

3 comments:

  1. LOVE what you've done with the sketch! GREAT layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, Cheryl!!
    I am scrapping a lot of photos of our everyday life lately :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik