Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Dawn here with a quick post - I'm sharing a couple last-minute Halloween decorations with y'all today.



Since the arrival of pumpkin season makes my heart happy, I've been decorating a few - inspired by pinterest!

First, I painted this pumpkin...


...inspired by these monogram pumpkins.

I also pulled out the bling to make this guy...




...inspired by these sequined pumpkins.

I don't carve my pumpkins anymore (I leave that to my husband and boys) because I like to leave them out until Thanksgiving.  The little ones will come in the house, but I'll probably leave the big guy out on our front porch.  They make me smile.

To celebrate the holiday, I also created this little guy:


I'm not much of a digital scrapbooker, but I love creating graphics and home decor prints.  For this piece, I used Lori Whitlock's Fall Fling Paper and Elements(how adorable is the pumpkin with the heart inside?!?).  

My personal version is scaled at 8x10 so I can frame it.  I am one of those people who change out my frames for the season (I stock up on the Virserum series by Ikea)...my husband just shakes his head.

That's it for me today. I'm off to make a last-minute run to the grocery store before the big night tonight (can you ever have enough candy?).

How about you?  Do you have any last-minute fall decorations to share?

3 comments :

  1. Adorable painted and decorated pumpkins Dawn!!

    I love the digi wall hanging you created ~ I recognized that little owl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so cute and creative!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top