Friday, October 18, 2013

I'm A Little Bit Digi This Week

Hello Nesters and Happy Friday!!  

Last week I showed you cards and this week I'm going to share some of my latest digital layouts.

This first layout was created for a "Frame Challenge" at one of the scrapbooking sites I belong to.  My sister, niece and great niece recently came for a visit and I had to use this picture of my daughter and niece taking "selfies".


A lot of the pictures I took of them looked like this.  Haha  The digital collections I used for this layout are dmogtstad_BeachParty and the background is from Echo Park_Fall Fever.  


This one was created for another site as well and I actually created it for a Grandparents Day Challenge.


This is my mom and dad and I took these pictures the first time they *met* Braden.  Braden's now 9 years old.  I used Bo Bunny_Mamarazzi Digital Collection. (I must point out that the cute little jute bow is from dmogstad_BeachParty.  I bought that kit partly for that cute little bow, because I KNEW I'd use it a LOT and the FABBY frame.)


One more ~ I created a collage and then put it on a layout.  These are some more of the pictures from my sister's visit.


I used Becky Higgin's Project Life Turquise Edition digital papers for this one.

So, have you tried your hand at anything digital?  It can be pretty daunting ~ especially when you're first starting out.  I've pretty much taught myself everything I know and I feel like I know very little at times.  There's still SO much that I want to learn how to do.  

Don't forget to stop by the Craft Your Nest Facebook page and "like" us.  We chat over there too, so be sure to check us out.  If you're a digital scrapbooker (part-time like me or full-time) I'd love to hear from you!  If you've tried "hybrid" scrapping, I'd love to hear about that too.   I'll have some "hybrid" projects coming up in the next few weeks.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.

~ Cheryl ~

1 comment:

 
Images by Freepik