Saturday, October 5, 2013

It's The Weekend!

Hello Nesters and Happy Weekend!

I've had so much "life" going on lately and I apologize for not even posting last week.  :(

I have managed to get a little scrapping done though ~ here's a "scary ATC" that's based on a sketch by Brenda Ragsdale.


This is a little bitty thing ~ just 2 1/2 " x 3 1/2", but I love challenging myself to work on this tiny canvas.  This is actually an ATC that I created digitally, using Echo Park Chillingsworth Manor Collection.  I created it, printed it out and attached it to a piece of black cardstock.  

Here's a fall layout that I created for a design team reveal at another site.  


This is a picture of my six "grandbabies" that I took fall before last, but I love it so much that I pulled it out again.  You can see that my youngest grandson was a tiny little guy and he just turned two.  I used Echo park Times and Seasons for this layout.

Here's a card that I recently created for an embossing challenge.


I ran the beige cardstock through my Cuttlebug, using this cool gear folder that I recently purchased.  I did a lot of distressing and wound the black twine around the cardstock before I attached it to the dark patterned paper on the front of the card.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!

~ Cheryl ~


1 comment:

 
Images by Freepik