Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Slowly but Surely...

I am getting there. Working on a page using the sketch I from last week's post *Here*.
And I have the picture to prove it!
It's a layout in progress. Just need to add the journaling, title and a little more embellishing. But I have the title written on there that bag to the right so I don't forget it. There is also going to be some gold on this layout (see the rub on's also to the left). Or at least that is the plan :)

I will say that instead of using the Elle's Studio Cameron line for this page, I went in a different direction.
My October Paper Bakery kit came...
and I decided to use that instead. I think it was that triangle paper from Webster's Pages in the upper right corner that pushed me in that direction. I love that paper! And it's featured prominently on my page. I also get the "Project Life" kit known there as Capture 365.
Here is a look at it. Fun, huh? :)
And here they are spread out on the counter to my left as I work on my page. I also have a few other pieces from previous kits like those Simple Stories alphabets on top. I like when kits can be mixed together!
So I should have a completed page to share next week. Keeping my fingers crossed! Life can get pretty busy around here, and before I know it, the week has come and gone.

I also want to share the new "issue" at Paper Issues. Right now the theme is "Fallin' For You".

You can link up any projects with a Fall/Autumn or Love theme for a chance to win the "At Last" line by Ruby Rock-It. You can see all the details here!

And next Wednesday, look for my completed layout!
For all who celebrate, "Happy Halloween!"


1 comment:

  1. LOVE to see your layout in progress ~ awesome picture!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik