Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Still Working...

on my Pinterest challenge from last week. This one right *Here*!
Here is a little peek at my layout in progress. I had to finish another layout before I could start this one. But I think once I get the journaling done for each photo, it will come together pretty quickly.

Also wanted to share two chances to win scrapbook gift cards from two of my favorite scrapbook sites.
Paper Issues is giving away a $20 gift certificate to their store. The only requirement is to link up a summer layout or project by October 6th on *This Post*. That's it!

And The Paper Bakery  has regular sketch challenges by the fabulous Juliana Michaels. I have made quite a few layouts using her sketches. Here is the current sketch...
It's pretty fun! And they give away $10 coupons to the Paper Bakery site to one lucky participant of the sketch challenges each month. You can see the post on their blog *Here*.

Another favorite site that I love to visit is Two Peas in a Bucket. Especially for the bi monthly Stashbusters challenges and the free Scrapbooking Videos. 

 Are there are places that you visit regularly for scrapbook inspiration?






6 comments:

  1. Ok ... can't wait to see your page!! LOVING the sneak!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sneak peek Mary Jo. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary Jo, I am loving the challenges. I just sorted through a pile of recently printed summer pictures and these challenges are enough to get my creative juices flowing :-)
    Look forward to your finished layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with finishing up your layout, Mary Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen that challenge! I do love Two Peas videos though!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking good so far! Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik