Friday, October 11, 2013

WCMD Creations

Did you get any cards made for World Card Making Day?  I got a few made thanks to an online crop that I attended.  I got some Halloween, Christmas and birthday cards made.

Here are the Halloween cards.

I made this one for a shaped cards challenge:


This one was actually for a Halloween card challenge:


This one was for an embossing challenge, but I decided to make mine a Halloween card:


This one was for a monochromatic + 1 color challenge:


I made this Christmas card for a recipe challenge:


And last, but not least, this one was for a "stash" birthday card challenge:


So I was pretty happy with what I got accomplished.  I have my Halloween cards ALL done and I've made a pretty good dent in my Christmas cards, too.  We can always use a couple of extra birthday cards too, can't we?

How about you ~ are you getting ready for the holidays yet?  I know Halloween is literally just around the corner, but how are you doing with your Christmas cards?  Are you still shuttering at the thought?

Hope I've sparked your creativity a little today and I'll see you next week.

~ Cheryl ~


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card!! I did not have time or I would have made one maybe next year!
    You are on a roll!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik