Friday, November 8, 2013

Happy Friday!

I hope you're all looking forward to the weekend ~ I know I am.

Last week, I posted the winner of my photograph challenge.   Chantal was the winner and here's my layout using the title she suggested.


Chantal suggested the title "When does it turn into a carriage".   I just got this adorable kit from Clingerman called "Young and Wild and Free" ~ I love it for this little boy layout.  Thanks Chantal for playing in my title challenge!  Your RAK should be there in the next few days.

Here's a 2 page layout I created using one of Lisa Moen's wonderful Project 12 sketches.


If you'll click on it, it will enlarge nicely for you.  These are 4 of my older grandkids and this is their idea of what to do when I say "I want to take pictures".  LOL  I used MarieHDesigns; Miss_Mint_Artist Cardboard Alpha digital kits for this layout.


I haven't shown you a digital card for awhile.  Here's one that I created with Echo Park Fall Fever.


I created the card digitally then printed it out and double matted it and added the bow.  This is really a "hybrid card".

Be sure to stop by our Facebook Page and say "hello".  Thanks for stopping by today.

Cheryl

1 comment:

  1. I thought that was an adorable title!
    Such cute projects, too, Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik