Saturday, November 2, 2013

We Have a Winner!!

Last week, I asked you to propose a title for this photograph.


The winner is:


Chantal!!  

The title for my new layout will be "When does it Turn Into a Carriage?"  Thanks Chantal ~ I love this!!  {I left a message on your blog telling you that you won my challenge!}

Unfortunately, I've been sick all week and haven't been worth much so I don't have this layout completed yet.  You'll have to check back next week to see this.

Here's a layout that I did manage to complete yesterday with pictures that I took of Asher trick-or-treating.


Asher was two in July so he "kind of" understood what trick-or-treating was all about this year.  Funny thing ~ after each person gave him candy ~ he cried.  We finally figured out that he thought ~ each time ~ that the fun was going to end.  

Here's a picture of the "sad little cowboy".  I'm sure this picture will make it onto a layout.


Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to visit our Facebook page.

~ Cheryl ~

2 comments:

 
Images by Freepik