Wednesday, April 9, 2014

And I'm Back!

Posting to the blog two weeks in a row. I am on a roll! :)

Today I want to share a layout I created using the latest challenge from Paper Issues. Every two weeks they have a new "issue" or challenge theme go up on the blog. This time it is called "A Pocket Full of Sunshine" and it's being sponsored by Panda Eight Designs.
Martha designed the cutest set of flair for this issue and I used one of them on my page.
I also used this sketch
My blog friend, Evie had it on her blog recently and I pinned it pretty quickly. I knew I wanted to use it for this page!

I definitely plan on linking up my page at Paper Issues. As a design team member, I am not eligible for the prize which is your choice of five free sets of flair from Martha's Panda Eight Designs store. But I still like linking up, even when I am not assigned to an issue.

You on the other hand are eligible. And you have until this Sunday, April 13 before the new issue starts on Monday.

My challenge to you is to use the theme "A Pocket Full of Sunshine" to create a page or other project whether you link up or not. If you do, please share a link with me in the comments so I can check it out and leave you some love. Plus, at the end of April, I will do a little giveaway here. Anyone who participates in any of the challenges I share will have a chance to win :)

Thanks for stopping by today and I will check in next Wednesday with a new challenge.


3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful page and a great take on the sketch, Mary Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful layout and a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik