Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Hello!

After a much needed break, I am back!
I kind of stopped scrapbooking for a bit, except for two or three assignments and a mini-album gift I made for my husband for Valentine's day.
I am going to share those projects with you today, and then talk a little about what my goal is going to be for my posts here at Craft Your Nest. :)
My first page for the year was based on my One Little Word. A concept introduced by Ali Edwards several years back. I decided to make Focus my word for this year. Something I really, really need to work on around here. And I think I am doing better.
I also made a small tag mini album as a gift for my husband on Valentine's Day.

Then I made a collage out of the photos from that mini album and made a scrapbook page as well for a design team assignment at Paper Issues!
And I made a few Valentine's Day cards.

This layout was a design team assignment as well for Paper Issues using digital cut files.
So I would say this is the extent of my scrapbooking in the past three months, except I did go to a weekend crop which was fantastic. It was so much fun to get away and just scrapbook for a weekend.
I worked on a 2013 Summer Project Life album that I haven't taken photos of yet. I find PL pages hard to photograph with the glare from the page protectors. But I am working on it.

Now that I am really in the mood to scrapbook again, I am looking forward to offering "use your stash" challenges here on the blog every Wednesday starting next week. I really need to use up product I have on hand and know that a lot of scrapbookers feel the same way! So I am going to put together some challenges using specific product as well as inspiration I have collected on my Pinterest board. I have a little bit of a stash issue there as well. So many wonderful ideas pinned that need to be used! :) So you will see sketches, layouts, cards, color inspiration and more here every Wednesday. There will also be prizes as well.
I hope you will join me.

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful projects, the stitched heart on the tag album is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're feeling like scrapping more!! Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful projects!!! Glad you're scrapping again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these projects. I'm glad you're scrapping again :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you used the photo paper clip on the first project you show. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik