Friday, April 18, 2014

TGIF!

I hope you're all having a wonderful Friday!
 
I thought I'd share a project with all of you today. 
 
I bought this white 7Gypsies Artist's Printers Tray recently and decided to fill it with ATCs (Artists Trading Cards).  The openings are just a little over 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 which makes it perfect for those tiny pieces of art.
 
Here's what the tray looked like before I started on it.
 
 
Here's the "after" picture.  If you'll click on each one of these pictures, they will enlarge for you.
 

 
Some of the ATCs in the tray aren't new.  I started this "series" quite awhile ago.   Here are some of my brand new ones.
 








 

As you can see, I love corrugated paper ~ better known as cardboard.  Haha  I also love vintage and burlap and distress ink and LOTS of layers of Mod Podge.
 
Hope you enjoy seeing my finished project and thanks for stopping by today.
 
~ Cheryl ~


4 comments:

 
Images by Freepik