Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Mum's The Word Challenge at Paper Issues

I design for an on-line store called Paper Issues.
Every two weeks, there is a new challenge (or issue as we call it) on the blog over there.
Then readers are encouraged to link up their projects that fit the theme for a chance to win a prize. Really simple!
For the current issue, "Mum's the Word", I was given product by Doodlebug Designs to work with and created this layout...

because the word Mum, makes me think of "Mother's Day". I also decided to link up this layout...
which is also about being a mom.
And I am linking up my "One Little Word" layout...
since the theme has "word" in the title.
Since the sponsor is Doodlebug Designs, you can link up any projects using their product.
And the prize by them is pretty fantastic...
So if you would like to join in for a chance to win, just see this blog post *Here*!
And if you are in the market for some new scrap supplies, you can use my friends and family code
MARYJO
any time to get a 20% discount in the Paper Issues Shop. I do get a small credit on my orders when anyone uses my discount, and every little bit helps right? :)

You have until this Sunday night (May 11) to link up your projects!
Hope to see yours there :)

2 comments:

  1. These are great layouts Mary Jo! I really love the OLW one with the cards. What a great way to use Project Life style cards on a traditional layout - definitely pinning that!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik