Friday, July 13, 2012

I'm feeling loopy...

Happy Friday everyone!  Today I've got a video tutorial on how to make baker's twine embellishments for your pages.  These are so easy to make, and they turn out so cute!

Here's an example from a recent layout:




I think these may be some of the least expensive embellishments you can create...and all they take are baker's twine, craft glue, and some wax paper!  Watch the video for a complete tutorial (my kids were sleeping during the filming of the first half of the video, so my voice is quiet at the beginning):




2 comments :

  1. Thanks for the tutorial, Dawn!
    Been wanting to try this :)

    And we are really looking forward to a trip to Legoland sometime in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable layout, Dawn! Thanks for the great tutorial, too! Your baker's twine embellishments are really different!! I love new ideas like this!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top