Monday, August 13, 2012

Come Celebrate With Me!

I have a confession to make...I don't have a project ready to share with you this morning.   I do have a very good excuse, though.  

Last Tuesday, I received a phone call that I wouldn't wish on anyone. My Mom was rushed to the hospital with life-threatening complications from surgery. Needless to say, my family dropped everything and made the 10+ hour trip to be with her.  Fast forward to today...she has made an incredible recovery and will most likely get to go home today. In the span of 7 days, she went from being unable to move from a hospital bed to walking laps in the hospital hallway!  What a difference a week makes!

In thinking back on this past week, I've been reflecting on how quickly life can change - for both better and worse.  While I'm thanking God for the recovery my Mom has made this week, I know that there are others who had to say goodbye to precious loved ones in the same time span.

My challenge to you is to document this week in photos.  Each day, take one - or more - pictures of your everyday life.

2 comments :

  1. I know that you're SO thankful for the recovery your mom has made. What a miracle, indeed!

    I LOVE your challenge to document a week with photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for your mom!
    And I agree, things can change in an instant!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top