Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Dawn's Summer 2013 Summer CHA Picks

The summer CHA show was just held.  Because I have so much in my stash, this year, my "must have"-list was on the short side.  In alphabetical order (I'm a nerd...sometimes it shows more than others), here are the items that caught my fancy:

1. The Basic Grey 2014 Calendar


photo courtesy of kellygoree.blogspot.com

After skipping 2013, Basic Grey has brought back the calendar kit. Every year, I make my husband a calendar for his office at work, so this makes me especially happy.

2. Cosmo Cricket Show Toppers

photo courtesy of cosmocricket.typepad.com

I think these are so unique and clever.  I have a small collection of antique mason jars that are sitting in boxes because I just wasn't sure what to do with them...until now.  The inside of the lids also have hooks for hanging small items inside the jar.  So cool.

3.  Lawn Fawn Into the Woods

This is my favorite of all the fall lines I previewed online.  I think the mix of orange, blue, brown, and green is just perfect.  In fact, I already have this on order:

photo courtesy of lawnfawn.blogspot.com

4.  Lawn Fawn Peace Joy Love

Hands down, Lawn Fawn was my favorite this CHA; I'm only ordering two paper collections, and they make two of them (number three I'll introduce next).  I love Christmas lines, and this one just makes me happy.  I'm in love with that blue!

photo courtesy of lawnfawn.blogspot.com

5.  Simple Stories Say Cheese

My last pick is a line that's just perfect for documenting a Disney vacation.  And coincidentally, I happen to be going to Disney World later this year.  ;)

photo courtesy of simplestories.typepad.com

So, those are my top picks this year.  What lines or products have caught your eye?



2 comments :

  1. I missed the BG calendar for 2013 too! I always make these for gifts. Did you know you can cut off the "layout" part and it will fit perfectly in an 8x8 paper protector? It then makes perfect layouts in your albums. Shelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do that too, Shelly! I have an 8x8 album on a table in my foyer with past calendar layouts. I think it's the perfect size for guests to browse. :)

      Delete

Back to Top